If your family is anything like mine, you eat a lot of chicken. I can’t count how many times I’ve found myself staring at a package of boneless chicken breasts wondering what I can do with them that’s new and different. I have a lot of great chicken recipes, but I think there is no such thing as having too many chicken breast recipe ideas!
Here are 10 quick and easy chicken breast recipes in my queue to try, so I thought I’d share in case you’re in a bit of a chicken rut yourself. There are a mixture of recipes, from the healthy to the little-bit-sinful, so there’s something to satisfy all tastes and diets.
Do you have a favourite chicken breast recipe? I’d love it if you’d share a link in the comments!
1.Coconut Chicken with Apricot Sauce – chicken breasts, coated in coconut and baked, then served with a simple apricot sauce (simply apricot jam with mustard!). Quick and easy. *Healthy
2. Stuffed Chicken Marsala – chicken breasts, stuffed with a cheese and sun-dried tomato filling, pan-browned and then baked and topped with a classic marsala mushroom pan sauce.
3. Chicken in Basil Cream – a quick and easy dinner, chicken breasts are lightly breaded in bread crumbs, cooked on the stove-top and topped with a simple cream, tomato and basil pan sauce.
4. Chicken Tikka Masala – the classic Indian dish is a perfect use for chicken breasts. Serve with rice and naan bread for a tasty dinner.
5. Chicken Scallopine – this recipe from Pioneer woman is a winner. Chicken breasts are pounded thin, breaded, pan fried and put together with mushrooms and a creamy lemon sauce. Serve on top of cooked pasta.
6. Spicy Chicken – chicken with an Asian flair. Chicken is cubed, breaded and cooked on the stove top, then topped with a spicy sweet and sour-like sauce. Serve with rice and a veg.
7. Chicken Cordon Bleu – the classic chicken dish, chicken breasts filled with deli ham and cheese, breaded and baked. The author uses mozzarella, though Swiss is another nice option to try.
8. Chicken Marsala – classic, quick and easy chicken dish. This dish uses only one pan and is ready in about 15 minutes. Serve with mashed potatoes or pasta and a veg.
9. Creamy Grilled Chicken Piccata – a tasty twist on the standard chicken piccata. The chicken is marinated and grilled, then served on top of a creamy lemon pasta.