There isn’t a Starbucks™ anywhere near me but even if there was, I wouldn’t be paying $5 for a Pumpkin Latte when I can make one just as good at home! This is a perfect Fall treat to enjoy at home.
Pumpkin Pie Latte
Summary: This is a quick and easy way to enjoy a pumpkin pie latte at home. No need for a frother. The blender makes it frothy in this recipe.
- 1 Tbsp. canned pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg, ginger and allspice
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup of your favourite hot brewed coffee
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk and pumpkin until steaming (or heat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes)
- Stir in the vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour the milk mixture into a blender, and blend for 20 seconds until it’s frothy.
- Pour into your favorite mug, then add your freshly brewed hot coffee. Add sugar, to taste.
- Sprinkle a bit of nutmeg, cinnamon, or pumpkin pie spice over the top.
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 2 min | Total time: 12 min
Number of servings (yield): 1
Adapted from an about.com recipe | Photo