Classic, warm and yummy. This is a great hot crab dip, perfect for parties or just to enjoy at home whenever. And this one is done in the microwave so it’s quick and easy, too!
Hot Crab Dip
Summary: This is quick and easy entertaining option, or just make up to enjoy at home anytime.
- 1 (8oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or other salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley flakes or 2 Tbsp. fresh, chopped parsley
- 2 small (4oz) cans crab meat, drained and flaked or 8 oz. of fresh crab, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 Tbsp. dry white wine
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- (optional) 1 Tbsp. horseradish
- Microwave cream cheese about 2 minutes on medium-high. Add the rest of the ingredients and microwave again on medium-high until hot, another 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with additional dried or fresh parsley and a sprinkling of paprika, if you like. Serve with crackers or sliced baguette.
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 5 min | Total time: 10 min
Number of servings (yield): 8